1. Who we are
Best Business Travel (BBTR) is a company registered in Romania responsible for event management. BBTR is organizing Romanian Amateur Open Championship 2021.
2. What we need
BBTR is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Name and Surname
• Number of accompanying adults nontournament player
• Name of Accompanying Person in DBL Room (if applicable)
• Number of accompanying children (7 - 14 yrs old)
• Are you a member of Theodora Golf Club?
• Do you need Transfer from/to Airport?
If you are uploading personal data of another data subject in the event website you are becoming a Data Controller and you are responsible for correct handling of someone else’s personal information per REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
3. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
• Name, Surname and sex – we need this info to communicate to you in a more personal way.
• E-mail – we need this info to be able to send you the ticket for the event and other important information (if the event venue changes, or if the schedule is changing for eg).
• Telephone number (optional) – we will use your phone number to contact you in case of emergencies.
• Number of accompanying adults nontournament players - We need this info for event logistics
• Name of Accompanying Person in DBL Room (if applicable) - We need this info for event logistics
• Number of accompanying children (7 - 14 yrs old) - We need this info for event logistics
• Are you a member of Theodora Golf Club? - We need this info for event logistics
• Do you need Transfer from/to Airport? - We need this info for event logistics
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in BBTR servers located in the Azure Cloud in Ireland. Hosting and storage of your data takes place Azure datacenters in Ireland.
Your data will be shared with FEDERATIA ROMANA DE GOLF AND Theodora Golf Club for logistical reasons.
5. How long we keep it
We will keep your personal data for 10 years due to Romanian fiscal law requirements. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
6. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Romanian Data Protection Authority at www.dataprotection.ro and file a complaint with them.